Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select ADHIP 2019
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 – 20+ pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
- One conference registration will cover final camera ready upload of 2 accepted papers of which the registrant is accepted co-author.
- It is not possible to use registration for upload of paper of which the registrant is not accepted co-author.
- Make sure to disclose all the authors in initial submission.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.