Call for Workshops
We solicit proposals for workshops that will be held together with the 2nd EAI International Conference on Advanced Hybrid Information Processing that will be held in Yiyang, People’s Republic of China from October 5 to October 6, 2018.
In addition to the main conference, ADHIP 2018 will feature conference workshops (8 to 10 presentations) and invites the submission of workshop proposals. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics not fully or not specifically covered in the main conference. Workshops should highlight current topics related to the conference scope:
Big data processing, which include actions for hybrid Information, which include
- Computational Framework and Structure for Big Data
- Computational Method for Big Data
- Fog Computation
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Medical Big Data Analysis and Processing
- Other interesting and promising domains
Real applications of aspects with big data, which include
- Internet of Multimedia Things (IoMT)
- Security and Privacy protection of IoMT
- Behavior Understanding and Object Tracking in Big Multimedia Data
- Network Traffic Analysis and Measurement
- Big Image Data Processing
- Other interesting and promising domain
Huge Signal Data Processing, which include
- Wireless Communication for Big Data
- Wireless Networks for Big Data
- Information Theory and Coding in Big Data Application
- Big Radar Signal Data processing
- Big Audio and Acoustic Signal Data Processing
- Industry Technology Tracks
- Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing
- Big Data Processing in Satellite and Space Communications
Other related methods and applications are also welcome.
Presentations delivered during the workshops are based on original papers that have been selected through peer-review process and that have not been previously published. Accepted workshop papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
Workshop proposal format
A workshop proposal (maximum 5 pages) should contain (please follow the following order in your proposal):
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop organizers (names, affiliations and contact information), limiting up to 2 workshops chairs
- Tentative composition of the organizing and program committees
- A brief description of the scope and topics of the workshop (max 1 page)
- A draft call for papers, including the workshop submission deadlines (max 1 page)
- Names of potential invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus) – optional
- Any special space or equipment requests – optional
Workshop proposal submission guidelines
Proposal submissions should be submitted as a unique PDF file to conference manager email@example.com. The subject of the e-mail must be “ADHIP 2018 – workshop proposal”.
- Proposal submission deadline: June 1, 2018.
- Notification of selection: June 5, 2018.