Since information processing has acted as an important research domain in science and technology today, it is the right time to develop deeper and wider use of hybrid information processing, especially information processing for big data. Today, there are more remaining issues are waiting for solving, such as classification and systemization of big data, objective tracking and behavior understanding in big multimedia data, encoding and compression of big data, et al. These entire problems need our more attention to solve.
Therefore, more effective thoughts and methods are needed to enhance theory and application of big hybrid data processing. Moreover, the use of sophisticated and robust mathematical methods are important in huge information processing, and emerging methods which can improve the efficiency of this domain are also encouraged in this conference.
So, this conference aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their gifted theoretical and technological studies of advanced method in big hybrid data processing, and their novel engineering applications within this domain.
The main focus of this special issue will be on the state-of-the-art advances in the studies and emerging applications in following topics. Excellent review articles are also welcome.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to
Big data processing, which includeations for hybrid Information, which include
- Computational Framework and Structure for Big Data
- Computational Method for Big Data
- Fog Computation
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Medical Big Data Analysis and Processing
- Other interesting and promising domains
Real applications of aspects with big data, which include
- Internet of Multimedia Things (IoMT)
- Security and Privacy protection of IoMT
- Behavior Understanding and Object Tracking in Big Multimedia Data
- Network Traffic Analysis and Measurement
- Big Image Data Processing
- Other interesting and promising domain
Huge Signal Data Processing, which include
- Wireless Communication for Big Data
- Wireless Networks for Big Data
- Information Theory and Coding in Big Data Application
- Big Radar Signal Data processing
- Big Audio and Acoustic Signal Data Processing
- Industry Technology Tracks
- Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing
- Big Data Processing in Satellite and Space Communications
Other related methods and applications are also welcome.
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Best Paper Award
The program committee will select three of the accepted papers as the “Adhip 2018” Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards. The winners will be announced during the conference.
Full Paper Submission deadline
17 July 2018
10 August 2018
Extended to 25 September 2018
Start of Conference
5 October 2018
End of Conference
6 October 2018